Introducing Daniel García

Hello!

I've just received the foundation membership and I'll introduce myself.
My name is Daniel García Moreno (my nickname is danigm) and I live in
Málaga, Spain.

I'm a developer and I write code in Python, Rust, C/C++ and javascript.
 I know about web development and desktop devel (Gtk+ and Qt). I'm not
a designer, but I know how to use inkscape and gimp and I've done some
logo design, for example the netfilter current logo [1].

I've been collaborating with GNOME since 2010 with some code, not much,
but I send some patches from time to time. I've spend time working in
evince a11y as paid work and then I continued collaborating in some
projects in my spare time.

Currently I'm the maintainer of libgepub and I'm working in a Rust+Gtk
Matrix.org client, called Fractal.

I'm working in my own little company [2], doing mostly web development
with django, but the first payed work for my company was the evince
a11y project, and other desktop Apps (also with Qt). So we can say that
my little contribution to GNOME is mostly volunteer and non-paid but
because I work for my own company we can say that someone pays me for
this :P

So here I am, looking to collaborate more in GNOME.
Regards.

[1] http://netfilter.org/images/netfilter-logo2.png
[2] https://wadobo.com