Re: GUADEC 2018 event dates

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Jeff F. <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
Before I can chip in in that effort, I would need to know *when* GUADEC
will actually happen in 2018, as I've vaguely heard it would be earlier
this year, not in July-August, but didn't get something definitive and
set in stone.

Well as stated & announced in the official news item [0] the dates for this years edition of GUADEC is July 6-11.

0 https://www.gnome.org/news/2018/02/guadec-2018/

I've been hoping for final dates to officially appear on
2018.GUADEC.org for some months now, but that website is still
essentially a blank slate.

Yeah would be good to see progress on the website...

--
-mvh Oliver Propst