GUADEC 2018 event dates

Le jeudi 15 février 2018, Ekaterina Gerasimova a écrit :
Hi all,

we are currently looking for keynote ideas for GUADEC. If you have a
suggestion for an interesting speaker, please feel free to add them
to https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/Talks/Keynotes
[...]

Before I can chip in in that effort, I would need to know *when* GUADEC
will actually happen in 2018, as I've vaguely heard it would be earlier
this year, not in July-August, but didn't get something definitive and
set in stone. I've been hoping for final dates to officially appear on
2018.GUADEC.org for some months now, but that website is still
essentially a blank slate. This affects corporate attendance so it's
best to take care of that sooner rather than later ;)