Re: New GNOME Foundation employee - GTK+ Core Developer

On Sun, 2018-12-02 at 13:26 -0500, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 1:07 PM Christian Hergert <
christian hergert me> wrote:
On 12/2/18 9:51 AM, Neil McGovern wrote:
I'm sure you'll all give him a warm welcome in this new role!

I couldn't be more happy to hear this news! Congrats Emmanuele,
it's
well deserved!

I concur!  Congratulations, Emmanuele!  Super excited to see you in
this role!

Congratulations Emmanuele!

Yay! constraint layouts for Gtk! btw this reminds me we will have to
talk about adding support in Glade for Emeus widgets if you plan to
merge it upstream! :D

greets

JP