Re: Minutes of the board meeting of August 21, 2018

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 8:27 PM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
re: ED report
Would the ED report be available for the rest of us?  It would be nice to know what's happening from the ED perspective for all our members.

We are still figuring this out. As you can see in the minutes we haven't discussed this with Neil yet, so this is a bit difficult to answer. This is my personal opinion, not discussed with Neil or the board, so take it with a grain of salt: obviously regular reports should be made available to the Foundation members in some form or another, but it is also true that writing a report for hundreds of people to read, is a different task, requiring more time and care, than writing a report for the board where the board members already know the context of all the items in the report and you get the chance to discuss it on a call and answer any questions right away. Personally I am a fan of Neil's reports on his blog.

Also huge kudos to Phillip for consistently putting minutes out every week, on time like clockwork.  Bravo!

Thank you.

Thank for rest the board for all your hard work. :D

sri