Re: Minutes of the board meeting of August 14, 2018

 * Private meeting minutes issues (Nuritzi)
   * https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues/60

Umm... some of the comments on this issue read a little too aggressive
to me.  Electronic communication is hard as it is.  Let's not make it
more complicated by repeatedly using phrases that seem to indicate
malicious intent on part of the Board.

It's almost impossible to get it right a 100%.  I have myself written
sentences, which I have later thought could have come across as too
harsh.  My strategy in such cases is to ensure that my follow-up
comments are more welcoming to make up for any negativity brought
about by my previous messages.