----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Soriano" <csoriano gnome org>
To: "Marina Zhurakhinskaya" <marinaz redhat com>
Cc: "desktop-devel-list" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, "foundation-list" <foundation-list gnome org>,
"gnome-women-list" <gnome-women-list gnome org>, gnome-outreachy-list gnome org
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 3:35:43 AM
Subject: Re: Mentor for and promote Outreachy!

(removed from CC everyone except foundation-list and Marina)

Hello Marina,

That sounds good!

Just a question, what is the sponsorship of Red Hat and how that
influences whether GNOME can participate in Outreachy? Couldn't we
sponsor the students from the GNOME foundation money?

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Foundation

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 4:16 AM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya