Re: Illicit GNOME logo use on campingrocks.bg [was: Irregularities]

Hi Andre,
On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 7:46 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
[removed a bunch of addresses from the CC]

On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 09:49 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> Zlatina Gancheva <zlatina gancheva gmail com> wrote:
> > I want to report a problem.
> > Your corporate identity -logoto of Gnome is used on this site
> >
> > https://campingrocks.bg/
>
> Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The GNOME Foundation Board
> of Directors will review this and get back to you as soon as
> possible.

Has this issue ever received a followup?
Asking as I cannot find anything in the foundation-list@ archives.

Yes, the Board followed up on this. We've been in contact with the owners of the website and have made progress toward resolving the issue.

Thanks,
Meg

Thanks,
andre