Re: Board of Directors Elections 2017 - Candidacy - Alexandre Franke

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 10:34 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
Name: Alexandre Franke
Affiliation: none

I believe I also bring political and ethical value to the board.
Software freedom, privacy and Internet decentralisation are values I
care a lot about and I put them forward whenever a situation demands
it. I reckon my European mindset adds an important point of view to
the board as well.

Interesting, indeed. You plan to bring decentralisation to GNOME's
political and ethical values of the board, too?

If so, how would that look like? A confederation of areas of expertise
with each a small hierarchy of decision making?

Which areas would there be? Marketing, technical, organisational,
conference and hackfests, documentation, i8an, financial, etc?

Kind regards,

Philip Van Hoof