Subject: Re: Preliminary Results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2017
Local Time: June 15, 2017 3:51 AM
UTC Time: June 15, 2017 1:51 AM
From: rms gnu org
To: foundation-list gnome org

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden"s example. ]]]

> This year we had 225 registered voters, 110 of which sent in valid
> ballots.

I am not surprised that so few voted. Can anyone think of a way
to encourage more candidates?

--
Dr Richard Stallman