Re: Welcome, Neil McGovern, GNOME Foundation Executive Director!

Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 12:09:39AM +0100, Mattias Bengtsson wrote:
On Wed, 2017-02-01 at 14:21 -0800, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
Dear Foundation Members,

After a long period of being without an Executive Director, I'm
pleased to announce on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Board the
appointment of Neil McGovern.

[...]

Congratulations and welcome, Neil!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, it was also great to meet a
number of you at FOSDEM. I'm looking forward to starting on the 15th!

Neil