Re: Welcome, Neil McGovern, GNOME Foundation Executive Director!

On 02-Feb-2017 10:57 AM, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017, 2:23 PM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
Dear Foundation Members,

After a long period of being without an Executive Director, I'm pleased to announce on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Board the appointment of Neil McGovern.

 Welcome!   I speak for many of us when I  say they we excited to have you and can't wait to see the great things that we can accomplish together!

Having worked with Neil in the past, I'd like to pitch in that I think he is an excellent choice for this role.

Welcome, and all the best!

-- Arun