Re: Welcome, Neil McGovern, GNOME Foundation Executive Director!

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017, 2:23 PM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
Dear Foundation Members,

After a long period of being without an Executive Director, I'm pleased to announce on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Board the appointment of Neil McGovern.

 Welcome!   I speak for many of us when I  say they we excited to have you and can't wait to see the great things that we can accomplish together!

Sri

This is

--
Nuritzi Sanchez