Re: Thanks to outgoing directors

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 3:42 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Now that GUADEC is over, the transition period from the old to the new
Board of Directors has ended. I'd therefore like to give huge thanks
to Jim Hall and Shaun McCance, who are both stepping down. They have
both been excellent board members and have made valuable contributions
to the Foundation over the past year.

Thanks Shaun and Jim!

Thank you, Shaun and Jim!   A heartfelt thanks from me as well.

+1, Thank you!!!

Allan
--
Vice President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors