Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of November, 1st, 2016

Thanks a lot for clarifying Nuritzi. I'll try to get in touch with Kat.

Hi Alberto,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

 * ED search update
  * 2016-08-10, The search is still ongoing

What is the board doing specifically? At which stage of the search are we at? Are we exploring possibilities with existing candidates? Do we need candidates? Who is doing this? Is there any way we can help? Should we do another public call for candidates?

The ED search committee identified qualified candidates and presented them to the Board. The Board is in advanced stages of the process. As of now, we do not need new candidates and are hopeful to soon have a less vague update for Foundation members.

 * Conference sponsorships
  * 2016-08-10
   * ACTION: Kat to make sure that a sponsorship brochure with all conference, levels, combinations and perks is available for the Board to review

FWIW I've been getting in touch with potential sponsors for the last month, it would be great if we could coordinate these efforts.

Agreed. You and Kat should touch base - it'd be great to collaborate on this project!

- N

Alberto Ruiz