Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of November, 1st, 2016

 * ED search update
  * 2016-08-10, The search is still ongoing

While I appreciate this is a sensitive issue wrt the privacy of candidates, I don't think it hurts to be more specific as to what that sentence actually means.

What is the board doing specifically? At which stage of the search are we at? Are we exploring possibilities with existing candidates? Do we need candidates? Who is doing this? Is there any way we can help? Should we do another public call for candidates?

Thanks!

 * Conference sponsorships
  * 2016-08-10
   * ACTION: Kat to make sure that a sponsorship brochure with all conference, levels, combinations and perks is available for the Board to review

FWIW I've been getting in touch with potential sponsors for the last month, it would be great if we could coordinate these efforts.

Alberto Ruiz