GNOME trademark authorization

How to avoid any organization or individual, could use GNOME trademark to promote against GNOME?

Is the case of World of GNOME (WOGUE on G+). It recently has pushed blaming, unsupported complaints (no data about his source is based on real data from projects maintainers).

While I'm not against he can publish his complaints on GNOME, I think he can't use GNOME trademark to push negative, or few news to try to support its negative ideas about GNOME.

Sure, feedback is good, but while he is not part of GNOME Foundation, I think, may he is unable to use GNOME trademark to blame and no positive actions to help.