Re: Yorba Foundation looking to pass on copyrights

Hi Adam,

On 25 March 2016 at 08:46, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> wrote:
If GNOME itself could accept these copyrights, that would be ideal in my
opinion.  GNOME board members, I assume you are on this list - would you be
willing to consider this at the next board meeting?

I've added it to the agenda, we will discuss it at the next board
meeting, which is scheduled for Monday.

Thanks
Kat

adam

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:01 PM, Behdad Esfahbod