Re: GNOME Software London Hackfest 2016

Hi!

On 22 March 2016 at 17:18, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've been asked to write a hackfest page for a micro-turning-mini
hackfest I've been planning for April. The minimal page is at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GnomeSoftware2016 and I think we're
mostly self funded with the exception of one guy we'd quite like there
(and would need sponsorship).

The short notice for the event will make it more difficult to get good
value on travel/accommodation costs, which is why the travel committee
asks that hackfests are organised well in advance and requests are
sent it at least a month before the event.

Please keep in mind that there may also be interest in the hackfest
from others too.

Happy to answer questions, although the
google working doc we're using (not everyone has wiki privs) is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lXk3I-i4lLbR1lP_TyZxCHhvyGZf5Ot-jIIVa9bew20/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone is missing wiki privileges, please forward their wiki
username to me and I will get them added today.

If anyone without a Google account wishes to read the document or
contribute to it, I would be happy to pass it along in a friendlier
format.

Thanks
Kat