Voting period for the Board of Directors elections ends on the 8th

Foundation Members,

the time for voting for the 2016's Board of Directors elections is
running out as the deadline is due on the 8th of June, 23:59 UTC.
Please remember to vote at [1] making sure to use the token and e-mail
address combination we sent to the registered e-mail for your GNOME
Account.

If you did not receive the token please mail [2] and we'll make sure
to send it over again.

Thanks,

[1] https://vote.gnome.org/vote.php?election_id=24
[2] membership-committee gnome org

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av