Re: GNOME stand at Texas Linux Fest 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 9:58 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been contacted by Texas Linux Fest, who want to know if we'd like to run a GNOME stand this year. It sounds like a great idea to me - are there any volunteers?

The event is 8-9th July in Austin. We need to get back to them no later than 20th June.

I would like to underscore the importance of being visible in our community. :)  Please seriously consider this if you live in the area, we will give you all the support you need to help set up.

sri

Thanks,

Allan