Re: More detailed team report from i18n team

On Mon, 2016-08-15 at 21:50 +0100, David King wrote:
Hi!

On 2016-08-13 16:11, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:

[0] I heard the coordinator for this language, a certain Bastien
Nocera, is present at GUADEC. You should go to him and encourage
him
to get back in the list of supported languages!

I just pushed some updates to Nautilus, GNOME Software and Orca, so
British English is now a hair over 80%. Only another ~9000 strings
go…

Pedantry is back in style.