More detailed team report from i18n team

Hey,

Here are some additional details on what I said earlier on stage.

A "supported language" is one for which we have over 80% of GNOME
translated. For 3.16 we had 42 such languages. For 3.18, we lost 3
(Assamese, Hindi, Punjabi) and gained 2 (Dutch, Oriya). For 3.20, we
lost 3 (British English [0], Oriya, Telugu).

As I said, the main piece of news is the transition from intltool to
gettext. Details are avaible at Mathias' blog[1].

Merci de votre attention.

[0] I heard the coordinator for this language, a certain Bastien
Nocera, is present at GUADEC. You should go to him and encourage him
to get back in the list of supported languages!
[1] https://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2016/07/21/using-modern-gettext/

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director