Re: Affiliation change and stepping down

Hi!

On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 10:16:29PM -0400, Christian Hergert wrote:
As of Oct 5th, I will be a RedHat employee.
Congratulations!  I hope you'll be able to continue your work on
making GNOME development a refreshing experience.

The board was notified a couple of weeks ago and is in the process of
replacing my seat.
Does the Board intend to follow a different strategy than to follow the membership's
opinion expressed in the election results <https://vote.gnome.org/results.php?election_id=23>?

It appears to me that the first runner-up (i.e. me) missed 0.7 votes in order to
get elected. With about 16 votes in total, that's about 60% more votes than the
next runner-up received (about 10 votes in total).  I consider that a strong statement.

Cheers,
  Tobi