Affiliation change and stepping down

Friends,

It is with both a sad heart and great excitement for the future that I'm notifying you of my decision to step down from the GNOME Board of Directors.

As of Oct 5th, I will be a RedHat employee. There are already two wonderful board members who are also employed at RedHat (our limit according to the bylaws).

The board was notified a couple of weeks ago and is in the process of replacing my seat. Please bare with them while they figure out the details. This board, like many before them, are deeply passionate and I have no doubt they will succeed without me.

I look forward to serving you on a future board!

-- Christian