Re: GIMP donation

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 6:00 AM, Mike Saunders <mike linuxvoice com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I work for Linux Voice magazine and we donated £300 to GIMP (via the Gnome
Foundation):
http://www.linuxvoice.com/first-profit-donating-scheme-the-winners/

We made a bank transfer following the instructions here:
http://www.gimp.org/donating/

That was on 18th of May, with reference "For Gimp - LV". I also emailed
fundraising gnome org with details but heard nothing. Then, on 20th of May,
£300 was sent to us from "Northern Trust". Is that the money bouncing back
to us? Can someone from the Foundation please respond about the donation?

We can help follow up.  Private mail from the board will follow.

sri

--
Mike Saunders
Linux Voice magazine