Re: Questions for candidates

Hi Richard,

I echo what Allan said.

I remark:
I would like GNOME to positively influence other projects both
propriety and Free Software ones.
In my opinion the best way is make GNOME a good example to be,
make it reach more people, and promote GNOME as a good solution
for the users, being one of its strongest points being a free
software platform, but without restricting the users on their
software election.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano