Re: Question on community to the candidates.

Hi.

On Mo, 2015-05-25 at 21:16 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
It is my impression (and I state impression because I am providing no
data) that GNOME has more reliance on people paid to work on GNOME
than community.
This is also my impression.  In addition to what others have noted, I
think this goes along with GNOME going more professional.

I think that it would be better if we had more "non-professional"
contributors, but more in the sense that we always want and need more
contributors.

In order to achieve that I think we're doing what we can, e.g. be
present at events like FOSDEM, have a good story for new contributors,
enabling people to collaborate in person.

Cheers,
  Tobi