Re: Questions for candidates

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your question.

I'd like to ask the candidates, how do you think GNOME should
contribute more to the advance of free software and users' freedom in
general (in addition to being useful free software).

Too many disabled people still don’t have the luxury of being able to choose useful free software, so I feel quite strongly that GNOME’s accessibility must always strive to provide the most comprehensive free alternative to propriety desktops with features that disabled and non-disabled users alike can all benefit from.

I could go on about this but I am getting the vibe this is a snappy thread, so I’ll leave it there for now... ;-)

Magdalen