Re: Question for candidates: transparency and accountability

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Alexandre Franke
<alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
It would be nice to have a place to sum up the activities of the
board. I'm not sure yet which form it would take, but it could be a
wiki page per term, or a quarterly report… I also hear the board has
been experimenting with a kanban app, I wonder if this could come in
handy to craft the reports.

In the past we had some reports by our employees (sysadmin and ED) and
I found them very valuable, so I reckon the board should provide
something similar in some way.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the awesome President's report Jeff did.
This is really welcome and is an example of the things the board
should do, but doesn't solve the difficult-to-follow issue described
earlier.

--
Alexandre Franke