Re: Question to candidates: Best use of Trademark Fundraiser money?

Hi!

On So, 2015-05-24 at 19:23 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
What, in your mind, is the best use of these funds now? Kept as a War
Chest [2] or spent on something specific?
I don't have a particular idea for those funds (as opposed to the funds
earmarked for Security and Privacy), so I am open to ideas.  But we must
stick to what we promised to our donors: "If we are able to defend the
mark without spending this amount, we will use the remaining funds to
bolster and improve GNOME."

Cheers,
  Tobi