Re: Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Ekaterina Gerasimova

On 22 May 2015 at 10:40, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kat gnome org> wrote:
I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about >what
I would bring to the board.
Are you interested in continue severing as the Foundation treasurer
and in general doing work to keep the foundations finances in order?

Yes, I will run for treasurer again this year.

I would do my best to help keep the Foundation finances in order,
regardless of whether I was on the board or not. I also hope that all
board members would work actively towards maintaining the Foundation's
finances, be it by fundraising, regulating spending or in some other
ways too.

-mvh Oliver Propst