Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Jeff Fortin Tam

Name: Jean-François Fortin Tam
Email: nekohayo at gmail
Affiliation: unaffiliated
Web/bio/blog/etc.: http://jeff.ecchi.ca

Hi everybody,

I am offering my candidacy to serve on the Foundation Board for a second term.

I have been involved in various areas of GNOME since 2004 or so, including testing, triaging, marketing, mentoring, coding, public speaking and advocacy, user interaction & UX design, etc. I am a business developer and manager. Besides running my branding & management consulting company, I have been serving you as president of the board since last year. A report on activities accomplished during that time can be found here: http://jeff.ecchi.ca/blog/2015/05/07/presidents-report-the-state-of-the-gnome-foundation/

With the experience gained throughout the years, I hope to continue serving GNOME to the best of my abilities.

You can learn more about me on my personal website above.

Thank you for your consideration,
Jean-François "Jeff" Fortin Tam