Re: Agenda for board meeting on February 27th

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
The question I would have is, guessing that we already have a list of
issues somewhere, do we have a comparison with other free software
fonts that already exist, and an explanation of why they're
inappropriate[1]?

Sure, that's been done as a part of this process, and we'd document
all the options, should it come to it. I will say that this font is
*extremely* nice, in terms of style, execution, and feature set.

Although, tbh, it doesn't look like the funding will materialise, so
this is all hypothetical.

Allan