Re: Agenda for board meeting on February 27th

On 2015-02-26 18:34, Jeff Fortin Tam wrote:

       * Fundraising assistance for a new font for GNOME? The board was
         asked if it would be willing/able to assist in raising funding
         for Telder, by doing some (or all) of the following: asking
         adboard members for funds; committing a certain amount from
         existing resources; approaching other bodies to provide funding
         (if any); endorsing/supporting a public fundraiser, or
         crowdfunding campaign.

What kind of font would this be?
A font we use in the UI or one that we use on websites and printed materials, or both?
Do you have a url with more info?
- Andreas