Re: Agenda for board meeting on July 7th

My other 2 cents:

The license we've chosen clearly allows people to sell products with the code included, so I'm assuming this is strictly a trademark issues. As far as I can tell this is about figuring out if this is a scam (which could hurt the GNOME brand) or just a bunch of enthusiastic youngsters giving things a try.

It'd be really sad if we enforced the trademark and then turned out that it was just the latter case. I'd suggest we approach them and tried to study the situation.