Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting of January, 09th, 2015

Le lundi 26 janvier 2015 à 17:25 -0800, Luis Villa a écrit :

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
         * ED search

?

Oh, this was not written down in the minutes, but the last two topics
(reviewing tasks, ED search) were not touched upon during the meeting,
they were deferred (as it often happens given the big amount of topics
that need discussion); we were already well over our allocated meeting
time that day and we saw them as being "big topics" each.