Re: Privacy campaign funds

On 17/02/2015, Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:

A while back we ran a $20K privacy campaign. A while later there was a
discussion about what to do with the funds. Did we ever decide what to
do with these?
Nope.
I proposed to fund interns to work on security and privacy related
projects
but the idea was rejected.

This seems like a nice idea. Why was it rejected?

It was not rejected, it was accepted. The vote to use some of the
money for an OPW intern passed on the 11th November 2014. At the end,
it didn't matter because Marina was able to find an external sponsor
for that intern.