Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:46:37 +0000
From: Neil McGovern <neilm debian org>
To: debian-news lists debian org
Subject: Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall

The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall        press debian org
February 4th, 2015             https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150204

The Debian Project sadly announces that it has lost a member of its
community. Clytie Siddall passed recently after a long battle with
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Clytie was a contributor of Vietnamese translations to Debian and other
projects for many years. Within Debian she worked on translations for
the installer, dpkg, apt and various documentation. She also contributed
translations within the GNOME community and many other projects. Clytie
was a GNOME foundation contributor.

The Debian Project honours her good work and strong dedication to Debian
and Free Software. Clytie's contributions will not be forgotten, and the
high standards of her work will continue to serve as an inspiration to
others.

About Debian
------------
The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
operating system Debian GNU/Linux.

Contact Information
For further information, please visit the Debian web pages at
https://www.debian.org/ or send mail to <press debian org>.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 .''`.        The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are
: :' :        strong at the broken places.    - Ernest Hemingway