Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

    Would it be possible for you to, instead of repeatedly bringing up the
    subject of Free Software vs Open Source and GNU/Linux vs Linux, do this
    privately, off the list?

It is not possible for a private response to be effective.  When
errors are posted on a list, an effective correction has to be on the
list.

     For most of the people who are here this
    continuous reminder is tiring,

I trust that most people here recognize that it is important to stand
up to these repeated errors, rather than let them pass as accepted.

The only method I can see is to post corrections.  Can you suggest
another?

If I were not the only one, it becomes a lot easier.

    By continuously repeating yourself publicly on these matters you end up
    making the rest of your message lost.

This is not a phenomenon of nature, it is what you do.  The rest of my
message is not "lost"; rather, you drop it.  You've said that you do
so because you resent my correction of those errors.

Isn't it the errors that deserve your resentment,
rather than their corrections?

If you reinterpret the situation, seeing the repeated errors as
causing a real problem and my corrections as trying to prevent that
problem, you might feel glad to see them corrected.

--
Dr Richard Stallman