Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On Sep 30, 2014, at 5:01 PM, James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:

Causing me to waste more internets time I've just looked up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

Here: “waste” some more time, and get an education:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/12/4693710/the-end-of-kindness-weev-and-the-cult-of-the-angry-young-man

You wasted _my_ time by bringing this worthless maggot into this discussion at all, and in the defense of an
adult who’s entirely capable of defending himself, and his pointless copy-pasta, should he care to.

I promise you, “Doctor” Stallman doesn’t require your assistance, and I assure you, you’re not helping him
with this.