Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Lefty <lefty shugendo org> wrote:
https://weev.livejournal.com/409835.html?nojs=1 and get back to
hacking :)

Oh, you’d personally recommend the opinion of the guy who hounded Kathy
Sierra off the web entirely.

Causing me to waste more internets time I've just looked up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

And so I apologize if I have chosen someone with a tainted past to
refer you all to. I don't think the link above had anything
questionable in it, and I do agree with the points mentioned within
it. I'll re-read it to double check.