Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

    Bountysource charges a 10% commission on each bounty. Section 6.5 of
    their ToS state they can "terminate [our] access to the service" at any
    time "without cause or notice," so it would be inadvisable to keep any
    more money in our Bountysource account than we're willing to lose.

That's certainly a pertinent fact.  I don't know whether "terminating
our access" would mean we'd lose whatever money we had there, so it
would be good to ask them.

If we would lose money that way, it would not be unethical treatment
of users, so we could still ethically use Bountysource (though we
might prefer not to).

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation