Re: #DefendGNOME

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just read this:
https://gnome.org/groupon/

Hi again,

For those who can't donate money, please make sure to donate some of your 'free' time for GNOME and use:

#DefendGNOME

As a hashtag on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, etc.

It is time for GNOME Members to help whether with money or time.

We shall win this cause, no doubt about that :)
I don't have enough free time as I used to months ago but I will never be late to help. This is not something that we should sit back and watch it. This is something we must all help with. All of us are smarter, stronger and better than anyone of us.

I spread the word on all the channels I have access to:

My own channels:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad#Contacts

Ubuntu GNOME Channels:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs

StartUbuntu Channels:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu#Social_Media

ToriOS:
http://torios.org/

Ubuntu Forums:

And some groups on Google+ and Facebook.

I will do my best :)

There are many communities will support this in no time, I hope.

Long Live GNOME!

--
Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage

If there is anything I could do, kindly let me know.

--
Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage