Re: Questions to candidates (financing aids & alternative priorities)

On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 02:40 +0200, Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:
Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I know the elections already started... but
apparently they questions can still be sent, so here I have two:

- In regards to finances, I've read that much of the problem is
actually about the overhead and paperwork of administrative tasks
about the accounts with regards to tracking income and
controlling/approving expenses. So I'm wondering: do you think trying
to start moving some of these processes (in which inevitably one has
to deal with banks and receipts) to the use of a cryptocurrency would
make things easier and more transparent? I know that maybe this space
is a bit immature right now, but there's already many merchants
accepting it, and using it to send pay-outs to developers (for their
expenses) would allow avoiding PayPal fees, and could help maybe
streamline some processes?

This was already answered in previous e-mails. tl;dr is "we can't,
unless we really fancy being audited by the IRS".

Cheers