Re: Voting instructions missing?

Hey Bastien!

my bad I was following the timeline specified at [1], seems a wrong date was pushed to the vote.gnome.org website and it resulted in the Committee preparing the database for the 27th instead of the 25th as specified on my original announcement.

The Committee will prepare the ballots today and send them along to all the eligible voters. Expect all the ballots to be pushed within a few hours.

Thanks for your report, I'm making sure the error is adjusted on [1] as well!

[1] https://vote.gnome.org/2014/rules.html

Hey,

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.foundation.announce/629
says:
"
The Electorate will receive complete instructions on how to vote by
2014-05-25 via email.
"

Should I be worried that I did not receive anything?

Cheers