Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections 2014 - Candidates

On 05/21/2014 12:25 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
I'm really excited about the number and the involvement of all the
candidates. Thanks to all of you for supporting GNOME!

+1 from me! Also awesome to see such a diverse candidate list, both in
terms of geography and gender!

Dave.
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 2:05 AM, Fabiana Simões