Re: New challenge

Hi Karen,

Joining my thanks too, I have been lucky enough to work with you these past few months and you've always been incredibly available and helpful.

Best of luck for your new adventures !

Mathieu

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
hi Karen;

I'd like to thank you for your great, indispensable work over the past
few years. your enthusiasm and involvement in GNOME have been
incredible and inspiring.

I wish you all the luck in the world as the Conservancy ED: they are
incredibly lucky to have you.

having you on the board and on the engagement team would be great for GNOME.

ciao,
 Emmanuele / with only his hat of Foundation member on.

W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name
B: http://blogs.gnome.org/ebassi/