Re: Agenda for board meeting March 24th

FYI tuesday isa March 25th. :-)  Either that, I'm in big trouble!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
The next board meeting is this Tuesday the 24th of March at 16:00 UTC

* Outstanding reimbursements
 * Improve the cumbersome workflow
   * After a positive response from Rosanna about travel reimbursement wiki
page, created one for general reimbursements at
https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoardPrivate/Reimbursements
* Upcoming events
 * GUADEC 2014
    * Waiting on a legal entity in France to transfer leftover money from
GUADEC 2013
 * GNOME.Asia
  * FUDcon happening at the same time
* Privacy guide for GNOME
 * We need a guide for developers on how to treat user privacy
 * Potential future issue
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/software/version2/wire-os-registration.png

Let us know if you have any feedback!
- Andreas