Re: Minutes for the Board meeting of February 25th, 2014

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Apart from all that has been mentioned, speaking for Brazil, delivery
services aren't always reliable. International packages take quite a
while to be delivered, and might end up stuck in Customs or lost. More
expensive shipping methods might compensate for this, but then they
are as I said *more expensive* methods.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I think it's quite clear that it
would be much easier and more reliable to send cash as and when
there's an event.

We have designs for materials that can be printed locally [1]. I'd
really like to increase the range of designs there, so it would be
great to hear if anyone has ideas or requests.

Also, if anyone wants to translate our marketing materials, just ask
for a cloud.gnome.org account and maybe get on the Engagement mailing
list.

Allan

[1] https://cloud.gnome.org/public.php?service=files&t=41ed7027380ff6af519cbec42498396e